Sure, everyone will tell you about the numerous benefits of pursuing a Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) degree and how you should begin a career dedicated to saving lives and improving healthcare. You can apply for mbbs course in malaysia here.
Here are some reasons why you should study MBBS course:
- You will study the whole human body
- Are you fascinated by the human skeleton’s complexity? Are you excited to meet and greet a human cadaver in person? You’ll have to memories the names of all the bones, as well as their shapes and sizes.
- This will also provide an excellent opportunity to enact scenes from Hamlet while contemplating the nature of existence, and I’m sure no one will judge you for playing skeleton dress-up after 4 weeks of exam preparation.
- Your medical studies will also bring you closer to understanding the inner workings of the kidneys, lungs, human brain, and every other cog that keeps the organism running smoothly.
- Good job security
- Everyone guards them because they are the ones who keep the group alive and well in the face of all dangers. As a result, they are often the group leaders and those with the most authority. Exactly like in real life.
- Doctors must have strong leadership and communication skills, as well as good bedside manners. They are part of a team that must work efficiently because mistakes cost lives. You must address your patients clearly and with empathy, and you must maintain good relations with the nurses who are critical to the patient’s well-being.
- You will be able to study medicine anywhere in the world
- The best part about beginning your medical science degree is that you are not restricted to your home country. There are numerous study options available all over the world. And, spoiler alert: everyone requires the services of a good doctor.
- So, if you want, you can even relocate to the country where you studied and pursue your passions there.
- You can be a scientist
- Medicine has come a long way since witch doctors and leeches were used for treatment, and we can confidently say that it is now a well-established science. But science is always evolving, and it is the job of the medical researcher to keep up. This is a career you can start preparing for even starting with your Bachelor’s while preparing to work with the best and brightest minds.
- And there are still a plethora of unexplained medical conditions.
- You will be able to use the latest technology
- Governments and corporations are investing heavily in medical technology, which means you’ll always have the best tools for the job and no room for error.
- Choose from cutting-edge prosthetics, 3D printed organs (and actual 3D printing with biomaterials), devices that analyse vocal features to diagnose your health, wearable diagnosis sensors, food scanners that tell you what’s in your food, and so on.
- For a long time, science fiction has been a reality in the field of medicine.
- During your medical career, you will never be able to know everything. Even the best doctors must keep up with new discoveries and procedures. As a result, you can rest assured that you will never be bored.